So, I know you've been missing Stalker Tuesdays - because I sure have. I'm sorry for the absentee blogging. Life just got a little too exciting there for a few weeks. BUT, I'm back and with a fabulous blog for you to stalk (creeper).
I was introduced to Vintage Revivals by childhood friend and current blog follower, Marissa.
Since that fine fine day (I believe it was a stalker Tuesday), I've checked the Vintage Revival blog about once a day, if not more. There's so much good stuff to read! Lots of great projects to try and Mandi writes with a lot of voice.
She also invented a new favorite style phrase of mine, "Thrift Shop Glam." So, go peruse, say hello and don't forget to tell her who sent you.
So great, right?! Although I'm still bummed I didn't win her giveaway contest, you can't help but "love her guts!"
ReplyDelete