Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Memorial

This weekend is Memorial weekend. The Huz doesn't have Monday off, but I do! I'm looking forward to three days off of work and at home.

I have three goals for the weekend:

1. Clean the Bathroom
After two surprise visits by each of our mothers for the sole purpose of using the facilities, I've decided it's time to get the sucker shiny and not embarrassing.

2. Sew a burlap pillow
This has been on my list for about 4 months. I have all this burlap from the wedding reception that I'm excited to play around with. But then I had sewing machine issues. Now, those have seem to be resolved and I'm ready to try again!

(we alternated dark and light burlap on each table) 

And while we're looking at some of the reception decor ... I'll snag a few photos my aunt took to share with you. 





3. Post NEW listings on Etsy. 
This has also been a goal I've had for several weeks and I've just not made the time to do it. So! Monday it will be! 

Hopefully we'll get some yardsalin' in this weekend, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment