Okay, so I know I'm pretty late to jump on the whole
NieNie Dialogues bandwagon (but I was also late to the Harry Potter bandwagon, and I came around in time to read four of the books before the movies started, and I've read all the books, thank you. AND, I went and saw Harry Potter 7 part 1 ON MY WEDDING DAY, so lay off, okay? jk, I love you). .... Anyway, but I'm definitely on for the ride and enjoy just her simplicity of writing! It's not trying to be anything or any persona, it's just her...writing... and it's very refreshing. Plus, I loved and must some day own one of these (which she created):
So, please, go read lose yourself in some of her posts - like I do quite often.
Also, true to my word, there are just a few new listings up on the
Shop. Hopefully get a few more up this weekend. I didn't hit any yardsales Saturday unfortunately, we were moving my
old trailer to storage all morning. Quite the process apparently (did I mention it's about 2/3 of the way painted?? I know, pictures! Someday). Again, I hope to rectify this very soon (hopefully Saturday).
Back to the daily grind....
http://www.thevintagepearl.com/products/vintagepeasinapod_p218
No comments:
Post a Comment