Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blue Ribbon Winner

I was taking a short break at work today and flipped on over to the online version of Country Living Magazine. Whilst there I clicked on a link to enter me to win a Farmhouse Store Trunk. I got a trial subscription whilst I was at it (usually I just kipe my Mom's latest issue). 


With my free trial I got full access to the online site. The feature "25 Reasons Why Country is Chic Right Now" caught my little eye. Flipping through I clicked on Blue Ribbon Winner by Schuyler Fisk. 


Now, I'm falling in love with the song 'Blue Ribbon Winner' found here (I tried to find a video to embed,  but I must've discovered something others haven't yet, cuz there was nada lotta).  Go. Listen. You'll thank me. 




Do you have any tunes you've fallen in love with lately?
Happy listening and Happy Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I love Schuyler Fisk! I discovered her on a little show call "Becoming Reed Fish" (seriously under-rated...the soundrack alone is worth watching the movie for) She has a lot of great songs.

    ReplyDelete