In today's edition of Stalker Tuesday - I've got a blog you'll spend more than a few minutes stalking.
Disclaimer: I've only been stalking it for a week. But, the first time I landed on it, I spent 30 minutes reading a backlog of posts.
I promise, you'll get sucked into April's daily schpeels about life, love, family, faith and of course all things vintage and creative.
And be sure to check out her shop! So many cute things!
But, don't forget, I warned you about it's addictive sucking in powers....
Be sure to come back by on Thursday for GIVEAWAY deets!!!

Awww..thanks so much! I've been known to get sucked into a few blogs myself. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving stalker Tuesday...I love seeing other people suggestions for great reads because just when I think all my friends read exactly the same blogs, somebody discovers something different and we MUST share! So keep up the great suggestions. If you haven't seen her blog yet, you must go to vintagerevivals.blogspot.com...thrift shop glam and hee-larious!
ReplyDelete