Thursday, March 31, 2011

Giveaway Thursday

GIVEAWAY DETAILS BELOW

Remember how I went to the Saturday Market last weekend? Remember how I was telling you I picked up a new bag from a very persistent Asian gal? Well here is why:

This is my old purse. I got it about four years ago on the streets of NYC for a great deal! I hadn't been much of a purse person before so this was kind of a big leap for me! But I've loved it! It's been so versatile yet with personality.
 But, all of that LOVE has taken its toll on my poor bag. 
Wow, the tattered state of this bag is a little more embarrassing than I realized. No wonder the Huz was so excited for me to pick out something at the Saturday Market!

And now, for the new addition to my daily life:

I just noticed yesterday, on the inside there are cute little teal bits that match exactly my wallet I got from Target over a year ago! I think it was meant to be!

What do you think? Do you approve?
But, like I've hinted since getting back - I wasn't the only one to walk away from the Saturday Market with something to add a little pizazz to my life. YOU could, too!!

I picked up these beautiful earrings from Dianne Burghardt at the Saturday Market! And, one lucky winner will be drawn to win them!
 I think they're gorgeous!! 
Dianne's business is Mega Beads, boasting "Quality Handcrafted Jewelry" and she and her husband are from West Linn, Ore.

Now here's how YOU can enter to win:


  1. Go to the Salvage Maid Facebook Page and 'Like' it.
  2. Become a follower of this blog. 
  3. Leave a comment on this post. 
  4. Tweet on twitter with the hashtag #salvagemaid. 
There you have it, up to FOUR ways you can be entered to win! The winner will be announced April 10th!  That means you have 10 DAYS to enter and win. This isn't limited to women, men - I'm sure you have a mother, sister, wife, girlfriend, cousin, friend who would LOVE to be surprised with a pretty something special! 

Happy Thursday! 

14 comments:

  1. Do you have to post a comment for each of the entries? I've "liked" the FB page and I'm about to follow and tweet. Here's my comment on the post :)

    ---Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I abosolutely LOVE that purse you got! I am a purse person and that one is so cute and cool at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are just the Spring pick-me-up that I've been looking for. It's been a bleak winter and just thinking about wearing them makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in the market for a new purse too. I'm looking for something with some character. Yours is cute. I don't wear earrings much but I love to win things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lexy! Why didn't you tell me you had TWO blogs?? Cute purse and cute earrings! Count me in - I'm your newest follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So if I do more than one of the four do I have more chances to win?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everyone, for jumping on board with the giveaway. I wish you ALL could win, but there'll be more chances to win in the future, I promise.

    @Morgan .... yes! If you do all four, you'll have four entries!

    ReplyDelete
  9. they match my eyes and should be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. they don't match my eyes, but i'm pretty sure i could find a use for them... i'll takes 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl! I didn't know you love "junk" too!? I wish I could get my hubbie to jump on the bandwagon. He only sees it as junk. He secretly tried throwing away a vintage tin lunch box the other day, but I managed to rescue it before it made it to the curb! I'll have to follow to see all the great goodies you find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in! I'm in! Love the earrings. Love the purse! and I LOVE junk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The earrings are beautiful.I like drawings.

    ReplyDelete