Tuesday, April 19, 2011

discover life's simple pleasures

I'm sorry, I know I've been absentee. BUT, work has been pretty tiring with multiple big projects coming to a head and by the time I get home I can't even think about being creative or blogging or anything! So, I either tune out while watching the boob tube with the Huz, or get more absorbed in the John Grisham book I'm reading.

BUT, here is a little post I'll sneak in for today. Just so you know that I've not forgotten about my sweet and supportive followers! 
_______________________

Today, on my lunch break, I was skimming through the British edition of Country Living Magazine (courtesy of my Mom and her addiction to buying monthly magazines at full price instead of subscribing), and I came to a page that said, "Discover Life's Simple Pleasures." It went on for pages about little things we all can enjoy.

And so, I'm going to take time regularly to just stop and enjoy life's simple pleasures.

Today, on my lunch I loved feeling the sun shining through my car window, while I blared some country music and ate a Take 5 - which I've decided is officially my current favorite candy bar. Talk about texture! Mmmm.


What are some simple pleasures you've enjoyed lately?
Also, be sure to catch me on twitter (@lexylee) where I'll be posting more of my simple pleasure discoveries!

No comments:

Post a Comment