Monday, April 25, 2011

shabby me timbers

I rehabbed this chair ... a little sand, a lotta paint and bam! 

Pretty. 

Now the question, do I sand to add a shabby quality to it or not?? I really want your advice. Would you rather have it in your home like this or with a little more character to it? 




And, in case you're interested ... this chair will be available for purchase at the May 2011 Something Special Bazaar. I will be at the my Mom & Aunt's 'Sisters Shic' booth. 
The show is May 14th in La Grande at the Riveria School. 
I'll see you there! 

1 comment:

  1. I would shabby it up a bit, but maybe instead of sanding try an antique glaze to highlight all those nubs and details. Just a thought. Love white furniture period. You'll have to say hi to my mom when you're at the bazaar. I'm pretty sure Riveria is right across the street from her house (diagonally, on Y, I think). :)

    ReplyDelete