So, I love the stuff I find. That's why I buy it (or get it for free, whatevs). I've decided to share with you some of my favorite things that I've found over the years that are still around my apartment.
Have you seen that globes are all the rage this year? I've seen them everywhere! I've seen them in magazines, online, on etsy. They run anywhere from $20 - $100 bucks or more!
My aunt Steph, my grandma, my mom and I all went up to Spokane for the annual show Farm Chicks show last June. We took the scenic route on the way up and stopped at a couple of shops Steph had heard about or been to. One of them was The Hangar Antique Mall in Clarkston, Washington. It is huge and fun and great! We stopped there and I picked up a few of my favorite finds! One of them is this guy.
Can you guess how much he set me back?Try $5 bucks!
So, the weekend is coming ... do you have any fun plans??
The Huz is off to 11 year-old overnight scout camp (he's a co-scout leader). So, I have a bit of me time! For this time I've got a whole agenda - we'll see how many of them get done:
- Sand and paint a chair I picked up a while go at a yard sale.
- Try making a book shelf - as in a shelf out of a book.
- Mop the kitchen.
- Dust the living room.
- Exercise.
- Watch HGTV and a chick flick.
- Go yard saling!
- Sew a burlap pillow case.
- Post NEW, fabulously salvaged items to the shop.
I'll let you know how these go .... let me know about YOUR projects!

I'll keep an eye out for globes for you this season.
ReplyDelete