Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday's Salvage

Today is a breezy, but beautifully sunny day. I wasn't even going to hit any sales today - especially because it's General Conference Weekend for our Church. BUT, last night, I hit up The Nickel online and saw a sale I knew I'd regret not getting to.

So, around noon, the Huz and I made it our way out to Stanfield Meadows Lane ... about six miles out of town and found a few great things .... 





We also picked up two records! Johnny Cash AND John Denver, talk about hitting the lottery! We immediately came home, wiped 'em down and listened to some 'Country Roads....' and 'Folsom Prison.'

All of this for a bargain! 'Course, then we were 25 cents shy for laundry. But, dirty clothes are almost worth it ;-)


P.S. See that burlap? I'm trying to make some throw pillows out of them, but the sewing machine refuses to cooperate.... grrr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment